For the busy homeowner or apartment dweller.
When your time is short, or lack of repair knowledge is apparent, leave it to us to address your list of tasks.
Check out this partial list of tasks we've been asked to do:
- Assemble store-bought furniture
- Build/Install bookshelves
- Caulk tubs and sinks
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Cleanout basements & garages
- Install blinds/curtains
- Fix stuck windows/replace sashcords
- Replace door locks, reset hinges
- Reglaze/replace broken window panes
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Replace light bulbs in
- Replace broken/loose
tiles & grouting
- Repair broken furniture
- Wash and oil-stain decks
- Wash windows & floors
- Wallpaper hanging/removal
- Yard work
Have a specific task you don't see listed?
Go ahead and contact us to see how
we can accommodate you.